Friday 15 June 2012

It's been a while...

Hello!

Sorry it has been a while since my last update and I have since finished the 'Pavilion Project' and will try and get the finished portfolio, poster and presentation to you as soon as possible.

This project was a great insight into architechture and engineering and I learnt alot about how portfolios work in the industry. I also learnt a lot about how I work myself as from the brilliant feedback that Jamie and I recieved I realised where my strengths lie but also where I could work upon.

It was always stated that this was a learning module, and in my fifth year we get a chance to do a similar module again, but on an even larger scale. I plan on detailing this a lot better to my readers when I eventually start even more cumbersome project. It is a daunting yet exciting prospect as there are so many ideas now floating around my head as to what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment